Friday 16 January 2015

Tight Times Ahead

My vision of the session, as imprinted from Mistress Maggie's calling mail was clear, although the details were naturally very scant. This is another of Maggie's helpful tools to assist and guide a slave to experience the perfect sessions; the anticipation, the excitement, the mystery, thinking about how the flesh will play out on the bones of that mail. I still get nervous tension as session time approaches. The knot in the stomach, the excitement, but the doubt of the first sessions is now long gone and I really can't wait for the calling mail then spend the next 24 hours wishing my time away.

I arrived with "I am ready for some sleek and shiny dressing that is sure to take your breath away. I will be getting your training started for a forthcoming venture before leading you into a tight situation that is bound to have you tingling with delight." imprinted in my mind and was immediately greeted with . . . some sleek and shiny. . . as Mistress was wearing a long low cut dress, in tight black latex and wide stretchy belt, but most prominent was Maggie's long flowing auburn hair that cascaded over her shoulders to sit teasingly across the top of her chest. An absolute vision. This was going to be another good day.

Back from the bathroom wearing latex socks and gloves and of course my leather slave collar. Mistress made short work of inserting my butt plug, head to carpet, rump skywards, sufficient lube and its in, then helped me into my tight latex catsuit. Maggie had been thoughtful and allowed me to leave my suit warming in the Playroom whilst I changed in the bathroom, anyone putting on cold latex will appreciate this gesture. I was seated on the wooden chair and securely roped to it, its position meant I could comfortably watch all of Mistresses movements as she prepared for the next stage. I must have looked like the Churchill nodding dog as I followed Mistress round the Playroom, simply in awe of Maggie and with a big smile on my face.

On went the plastic bag. Ahh . . . take your breath away . . . To me it was just a plastic bag as Maggie fastened me inside with my slave collar, then tied my hands to my head and knotted with securing rope into my mouth. Not too effective as a gag, but perhaps it was the sensation of me chewing on plastic that Maggie wanted to achieve. Then the realization that Maggie wouldn't go to all this elaborate preparatory work only to have to destroy the bag when I gasped for air. Mistress had cleverly constructed two sealed chimneys at the top of her bag. For the first of many times, Mistress opened one corner of the bag and breathed a couple of her own lungfuls of life into her slave before re-sealing me in the airtight bubble. Thus Maggie was able to maintain her slave in breathless anticipation for far longer than just a plain simple sealed plastic bag would allow.

Maggie didn't help my concentration either, maybe she had been developing her language skills since our last session and had decided to practice them with her captive slave, but her voice had changed and I was receiving orders in a domineering eastern European accent. There I was concentrating on deep regular breaths to eek out the limited air when she opened my nipple zips and put two pegs on each nipple. I could see exactly what was coming but when they went on, talk about take your breath away. Ouch! Maggie knew the reaction and immediately gave me two more scheduled lungfuls of her air, and I took a good few slaps across my face for not utilizing her gift of the knot in my mouth as instructed. Mistress totally in charge of my air, occasionally nipping the nipples, even more occasionally giving a nibble on them to keep me guessing, and me loving the sensations and sweet scent of her breaths. Finally I got a kiss on my plastic covered knot filled mouth and I was one happy slave.

After all too short a time, Maggie moved on to the next part of the session explaining that in a future session she was planning to exhibit my obedience skills, a bit like Crufts I think, and I would, for now, be running through some of the disciplines that she will expect me to perform . . . training started for a forthcoming venture . . . I donned the knee pads, willingly accepted the lead and became Maggie's pet pooch. A cross between a great Dane and a podgy poodle, but a greyhound I ain't! Mistress explained each discipline as we progressed; firstly walking smartly to heel; then obedience, the stay and come commands, to retrieve a thrown object and finally rest quietly at Mistresses feet. Each exercise repeated until Maggie was satisfied with her pet. This was great fun and I tried hard to become her well trained dog. Fetching the slipper was probably the most fun and by this stage, if I had a visible tail, it would have been wagging profusely. Maggie seemed at least satisfied with her pet and I got a nice stroke after each exercise.

And then to the final parts of the calling mail . . . a tight situation . . . I have been subjected to clingfilm bondage before so knew roughly what to expect as Maggie stood me in the center of the room, asked me to secure one end of the wide roll of clingfilm under my right arm and then proceeded to walk round and round her slave tugging and smoothing the film as she went. My balance was fine and I was soon mummified with my hands comfortably securely by my sides.

Red Gaffer tape across shoulders and upper torso followed by the white PVC bandages around lower torso and legs, I would have made an attractive parcel. (For those of you who know ballet, I would recommend standing in a narrow 'first' position. This gives your feet the most stable spread and allows you to maintain balance during filming.) Probably the hardest part was getting from upright to lying on the latex bed, which now has a new mattress by the way. Although I was confident about just flopping backwards, Maggie sensibly attached a temporary rope halter round my chest to assist with the controlled descent once I had passed the tipping point. Safe and easy as it turned out as I trust Maggie to look after her property. Once prone, Mistress had some final wrapping to complete at feet and lower legs then moved to attend to her cock and balls that she had so thoughtfully left exposed during the wrapping.

Mistress is a true expert at this and I was ready in short-time for the final cling filming. A piece of the wide film wrapped from shoulders, over the top of the head and temporarily secured to my front. It is amazing how clear a single film is and I had crystal clear vision of Mistress as I lay there waiting. The final wrap was the narrower, more flexible film around the head, making sure the mouth was clear for breathing, and I was done. Completely covered firstly in my thick latex, then clingfilm then plastic bandages and gaffer tape.

Humph, Maggie is far too thorough in her planning! At least with all that tape, my nipples could recover from the clothes pegs. Fitting the cock and ball electrodes was a novel and new experience. Mistress fitted the electrodes at either side of her cock then secured them with a standard condom . . . tingling with delight . . .  In a previous session one electrode had managed to migrate from one ball to half way down my leg; not going to happen this time. A quick test of the attachments, just to be on the safe side of course, although I think for a little Maggie amusement as well and we were good to go for my final dressing. My already condom covered cock was then all topped off with the thick black sheath and ball cover through which Maggie carefully threaded the wires for the electrodes, cock and balls at the mercy of Mistress and her remote control.


I lay there for a while, couldn't do anything else, as Maggie pinched my nostrils shut and attached a re-breather bag to the Dragar mouthpiece. I was relaxed, breathing well and comfortable in the knowledge that I was in Maggie's charge.

Then I made a mistake and really should have known better. I am a simple and frequently stupid slave, and I was about to add greediness to my list of undesirable slave attributes. Mistress knew I would be getting warm and perspiring and offered a drink to quench my thirst. "Yeth pleathe" I lisped through the latex mouthpiece and relaxed as Maggie went to the bathroom to brew my refreshment. I sipped the first taste of nectar gently through the offered funnel and tube and thought I would be more bold with the next, determined to take a long swig, and I rather stupidly breathed in at the same time as taking a swig and I started choking.

There was no need to worry, the feeding tube was removed and I was eased onto my side to help recovery. Within seconds Maggie had her slave breathing easily and normally and imploring her not to cut off my film.

Mistress was satisfied that everything had settled down and after a quick referral to her comprehensive session plan, blanked off my vision with another judiciously placed piece of tape for the final part of training.

As a final note to any slaves who are fortunate to find themselves on the new latex bed, it is really comfortable but you need to make sure you leave room for Maggie to sit. I was initially too near the side of the bed and Mistress in her smooth latex skirt had a tendency to slip off the memory foam. That was probably the most difficult part of the training; needing to shuffle sideways in full tape and plastic jacket.

No comments: