Friday 17 July 2015

With my Little Stick of Blackpool Rock

Mistress Maggie had several tasks for her slave to perform during today's session.
  1. Ensure Mistresses feet were well prepared for a visit to Blackpool
  2. Reminder/instruction on my behaviour whilst out with Mistress
  3. Chauffeur Mistress to Blackpool
  4. Visit to her favourite shop, Saints and Sinners to browse and purchase new toy
  5. Picnic on the North Pier
  6. Buy some sticks of Blackpool rock 
  7. Buy make up and lip gloss for an upcoming photo shoot.
  8. On return to chambers, address any remedial actions as a result of any infractions

Straight to the Clinic to attend to Mistresses feet. Mistress climbed rather elegantly onto the gynae couch and for the first time in my limited experience, lay back and comfortably rested her booted feet in each stirrup. Maggie certainly knows which buttons to press to gain my attention as I removed each boot. How could I fail to notice that Mistress had nothing on under her short studded leather skirt. I tried not to smile as I manicured and pampered each foot in turn and made a conscious effort when chatting to Maggie to maintain eye contact and not to gaze at forbidden territory.

With the pedicure complete, Mistress smoothly dismounted and put on a pair of tights, and finally I was allowed to replace her boots, receiving good instruction on how to seat the heel correctly within the boot.

Returning to the playroom, I was told what behaviour Mistress would expect while out with her slave; carry bags, open doors, address her as Mistress except in inappropriate, public areas when Maggie would be acceptable, reserved speech etc. When Maggie was satisfied that I had received and understood her instructions we moved on to my physical preparations. Pants down, hands against the wall, a good dollop of lube had my butt-plug inserted like a rat up a drain-pipe and then a good cropping.

I had tallied up a fair amount of indiscretions by all accounts, and as the crop repeatedly struck my ass I again received a reminder; of the instructions for the trip; to appreciate that I’m a lucky slave and not to forget to say please and thank Mistress for her attentions; as punishment for poor worship of Mistress and punishment for carrying play items into the Playroom in a crinkly plastic supermarket bag. All in all, well deserving of the good cropping.

Note to other slavesavoid this advice at your peril. Mistress does not do cheap plastic crinkly carrier bags!

Finally a tight leather cock strap was snapped round my erection. Hmm! I think I will stick out like a sore thumb accompanying Mistress. Nothing else then apart from pulling up my casual trousers. And off we went, picking up Maggie's black PVC coat on the way, as it was hit and miss whether Blackpool would see rain today.

The drive to Blackpool was uneventful although a little unnerving at times, as Maggie tapped her riding crop on the dashboard at each minor traffic infringement, both hands on the wheel, eyes not focused on the road etc, were all picked up by Mistress.

It took a while to park near Saints and Sinners but as we made our way to the shop, I was pleased that I had heeded Maggie's advice to wear something for rainy weather. Today ended up being bright sunshine but the wind in certain parts of Blackpool can cut through you like a knife. I was wearing my black latex tee-shirt under my 'ordinary' short-sleeved shirt and it is fantastic at preventing that biting wind from getting through to my body. Naturally I wear my slave collar whenever I am with my Mistress and the ladies in Saints and Sinners are very accommodating, nice and easy to talk to and nonchalant about Mistress arriving with a slave in tow; Mistress had warned me not to be too chatty. We ended up after much searching with the only black dildo in the whole shop that Maggie was happy with and a stainless pee through wand for me.

Parking up near North Pier we ventured across to have our picnic and possibly a coffee in the Pier end cafe. I naturally was carrying the camera and sandwich box and whetted my lips as the lid was lifted, the contents looked most inviting. They were - for Maggie at least.

I had my own item to eat as Maggie produced a sealed plastic bag from her lunchbox and told me the contents were my picnic. A very moist, champagne soaked pair of Maggie's pants. Quite a mouthful and certainly effective as a gag. I didn't mind, I love essence of Mistress. Maggie tormented me further by sensually eating her rather edible looking sandwiches. The few holiday makers nearby were oblivious that I was eating a pair of Mistresses used panties, but they may have chanced to see my slave collar and may have smiled as I got a slap whenever I stopped chewing. Did they think I had perhaps said or done something to upset my beautiful companion? I didn't care.

We then had a very pleasant coffee, which might have been uneventful except I am sure I saw the waitress staring at my collar as I bought and served coffee for Mistress. Maggie and I sat and chatted. Unfortunately for me, the coffee drowned the taste of Mistress and I was very conscious that my erection flared up every time I thought of Maggie in just her tights covering her private parts.

Three little sticks of Blackpool rock were bought as we walked to a well known chemist, Maggie occasionally feeling my shirt and the latex underneath as I extolled its virtue as a windbreak. In the space between the chemists floors as I closely followed Mistress on the up escalator, Maggie quietly and almost imperceptibly stuck her leather clad buttock in my face and whispered 'kiss it slave’. I would have loved to linger longer but knew not to embarrass my Mistress.

Having spent a little longer than Mistress had expected choosing the make up, we were late returning and the journey back to the Playroom had to be made in haste. I had had a superb outing with my Mistress and I don't think I let her down.

I found out who one of those little sticks of Blackpool rock was for as I was chained over the Playroom horse, my butt-plug, that I had worn for the whole trip, removed and the rock inserted where no rock should go. Sticky rock does hold an element of resistance as it travels back and forth up your asshole, and only when Maggie had finished fucking me with the candy was I presented with the opportunity to have a lick on it, as Maggie removed the rock and stuck it straight in my mouth before plastic bagging me.

I was told that lesser mortals required less air as she tightened her grip of the plastic around my neck.

My hands were shackled beneath the bench, I was chained to the bench so there was absolutely nothing to do apart from suffocate and plead with Mistress that I was probably better off with the odd breath, but I had to give Mistress a promise before being granted release - to sterilise and insert my new piss plug, make sure I cum with it in when I got home, and deliver photo evidence to Mistress before the chime of midnight. (and I did as I was told).

My final activity? Mistress thought I had behaved reasonably well and treated her chauffeur to a strap-on arse fuck. Not with the newer, bigger dildo purchased today, that would require a deep clean by Maggie before being set loose on her slaves, but the traditional black one I had taken before and handle quite well now. It is a strange sensation to be fucked whilst the sickly sweet  remnants of my Blackpool rock was still around my back passage. I wonder if it had Blackpool through the centre?

One thing is certain, sweet Blackpool rock does get very sticky when it has been up your arse and my thighs were sticking together on the journey home. Another thing certain is that my hard work in training does gives Maggie the confidence to take her slave out occasionally without me embarrassing her. That privilege is not granted easily and requires a lot of hard graft from the slave and even then an outing is not something to expect. It’s simple really, Maggie is in charge and what she says goes.

I hope I didn't let my Mistress down.

No comments: